Wednesday, July 22, 2009

12/22/2008

Hey family, sorry about the letter with only stuff I want, but I thought about that stuff right after I emailed, so I just thought of it as a continuation of the email. sorry I haven't been answering your questions as thoroughly as you would like. The thing is I get really limited time and if I don't finish and send the e-mail by when the timer runs out, then it erases it and I have to wait till next week. The Spanish is coming well. I can form just about any kind of sentence because I've learned the grammar but I have a really small vocabulary. I can read the scriptures in Spanish and understand them for the most part too. I'm really good at reading them aloud. on P days, I go to the temple in the morning for a few hours but its closed for the rest of the year now. so today we are going to go clean it later today. Last week we met Donny Osmand there. He was in our session. I forgot my camera though! oh well. He was super nice. I was impressed. Oh one more thing I would like you to try and get for me, the Prince of Egypt soundtrack, the real one. I realize you probably won't be able to get that to me by Christmas but that is ok. I'm sending a package thing for you guys today, hopefully that will get there soon. Happy anniversary too! Oh what was the BYU score? I need to rub it in on all the cougar fans around here. Well my time is almost up so I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment